Offers resources, assistance, and activities for adults age 55 and older.
Resources and assistance offered:
- social, fitness, educational, recreational, wellness, and cultural opportunities
- Transportation to medical appointments or grocery store/drug store (must be scheduled at least 3 days in advance)
- Medical equipment loans such as wheelchairs, crutches, walkers, shower stools, toilet raisers, etc.
- Volunteer opportunities
- Lunch every Wednesday at 12 p.m. for $7 for Senior Center Member, $8 District, $10 Non- District
- Blood pressure checks (Third Wednesday of each month at 11:45 a.m.)
- Offers the County’s Senior Nutrition Program