Financial Services - Eagle County Department of Human Services
Eagle County Department of Human Services
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Financial services for those who are eligible.
Financial Assistance Programs:
- Colorado WORKS (TANF): FInancial assistance for families who are pregnant or have dependent children in the home
- Old Age Pension (OAP): Cash benefits for adults over age 60 whose income is below the state's standard.
- Aid to the Needy Disabled (AND: Financial assistance to those age 18-59 who have applied for Social Security Insurance (SSI) benefits.
- Aid to the Blind (AB): Financial assistance for adults who are legally blind and who do not receive Social Security Insurance (SSI).
- Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP): Winter heat assistance program for qualifying households. Program only available November 1 through April 30. No application available until that time. Call Western Colorado 2-1-1 (dial 211) to have an application mailed to you during the LEAP season
Eagle County HS Office Locations:
100 W. Beaver Creek Blvd. #107
PO Box 3419
Avon, CO 81620
PO Box 660
Eagle, CO 81631
0020 Eagle County Drive, Suite E
El Jebel, CO 81623
Yes, call for details
Call 970-328-8888, walk in or go online to https://coloradopeak.secure.force.com/ to apply for services.
Requirements vary by program.
Must meet eligibility guidelines and be a US Citizen or legal resident.
Hours of Operation
Administration Hours: Avon & Eagle Offices:Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, El Jebel Office: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pmclosed on major holidays