Helps children and adults facing the challenges of autism through individualized intervention and support services.
Services for children include but aren't limited to:
- Evaluation and assessments
- Sensory processing
- Developmental intervention
- Behavioral support services
- Individual and family counseling
- Applied behavioral analysis
Services for adults include but aren't limited to:
- Residential options for independence
- Household management skills training
- Job/career development
- Social communication skills enhancement
- Behavioral support
- Individual and group counseling
Call to schedule an assessment.
Documents regarding medical history may be required. More information will be provided during the initial assessment.
Children and adults living with autism and their families.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Administrative Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Specific service hours are as needed depending on the needs of the client