La Plata County Workforce Center - Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
331 South Camino Del Rio, Durango - La Plata County Workforce Center
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Workforce Centers provide a variety of free services to assist employers and job seekers alike.
- Job listings
- Computer & internet access
- Career counseling & training for job seekers
- Recruitment of workers, pre-screening & referral services
- Tax credits and training reimbursement for employers
- Customers can choose either self-service or staff-assisted options to meet their employment needs.
The Durango Workforce Center participates in the WIOA program. This program focuses on job training for youth at risk of dropping out of high school, dislocated workers, the homeless, and Veterans. Call to schedule an appointment.
La Plata County
La Plata county, San Juan county
Call or walk in during normal business hours
-Valid photo ID
-Social Security Card
Employers and job seekers
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Administration Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, closed on major holidays