Employment Services, La Plata County Workforce Center - Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
331 S CAMINO DEL RIO
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Workforce Centers provide a variety of free services to assist employers and job seekers alike.
- Job listings
- Computer & internet access
- Career counseling & training for job seekers
- Recruitment of workers, pre-screening & referral services
- Tax credits and training reimbursement for employers
- Customers can choose either self-service or staff-assisted options to meet their employment needs.
The Durango Workforce Center participates in the WIOA program. This program focuses on job training for youth at risk of dropping out of high school, dislocated workers, the homeless, and Veterans. Call to schedule an appointment.
La Plata County
La Plata, San Juan counties, Statewide
Call, walk in or go online for more information
- Photo ID
- Social Security Card
For individuals searching for employment and employers seeking employees.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (administration hours)