Provides a variety of health-related services, including but not limited to:
- Community Health Workers who provide education, referral, case management and advocacy
- Insurance assistance (navigating the Colorado health insurance marketplace)
- Chronic disease outreach, prevention and education
- Student oral health exams and cleanings (ages 0-14)
- Health advocacy
- Mental Health First Aid training
- Palliative care
Tri-County Health Network has several Community Health Workers in various locations to help individuals discuss health care options.
Montrose County West End (Norwood/Nucla/Naturita/Paradox)
San Miguel County
Delta, Montrose, San Miguel and Ouray county
Call to schedule an appointment to meet with a local Community Health Worker.
Various documents may be required. Call for more information
Dental services provided only to students age 0-14.