We offer advocacy to Colorado Veterans, family members and survivors in securing benefits they maybe entitled to through their military service.
State Programs and Services:
- Benefits Representation
- Community Outreach and Advocacy
- Incarcerated Veterans and Homeless Veterans Initiatives
- Colorado States Veterans Cemetery
- Veterans Employment Preference and Benefit Letters
- Women Veterans Programs
- Operation Recognition
- Colorado State and Veterans Nursing Homes
- DD214 and Medals Request
Please note: some benefits depend on residency, military component, type of discharge and Veteran disability status.