Offers advocacy to Colorado Veterans, family members and survivors in securing benefits they maybe entitled to through their military service.
State Programs and Services:
- Benefits Representation
- Community Outreach and Advocacy
- Incarcerated Veterans and Homeless Veterans Initiatives
- Colorado States Veterans Cemetery
- Veterans Employment Preference and Benefit Letters
- Women Veterans Programs
- Operation Recognition
- Colorado State and Veterans Nursing Homes
- DD214 and Medals Request
Please note: some benefits depend on residency, military component, type of discharge and Veteran disability status.
Call to schedule an appointment.
Must provide: Photo ID, Proof of Military Service
Veterans and their dependents.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Services are by appointment only, closed on all federal holidays