Only use this referral after reviewing all other transportation options.
Assists individuals in need of travel funds to find permanent housing, stable employment, or substance abuse treatment program.
Those eligible for assistance must meet the following criteria:
- Individual is 18 years or older, sober, and unarmed.
- Individual must make the destination for travel assistance a place of permanent residency.
- Beginning permanent employment.
- Intent to live with family or guardian.
- Entering a treatment facility for substance abuse or obtaining medical treatment for a significant illness or mental condition.
- Verification that the individual does not have an arrest warrant, or be suspect of committing a criminal offense.
Mesa County, City of Grand Junction
Walk in to apply for voucher
Must provide: Proof of end destination outside of Mesa County
Open to travelers stranded or relocating outside of Mesa County with no criminal charges or warrants.