Home Repair Program (Main Office) - Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver
Main Office - Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Assists low-income homeowners in the Globeville, Elyria-Swansea (GES) and Westwood neighborhoods with home restoration such as:
- New shingles
- Fascia replacement
- New siding or paint work
- Porch, door, and gate repairs
- Ramp installation
In return, families contribute sweat equity hours and pay a percentage of the overall costs of their home repairs. This program assists with external repairs only.
Globeville, Elyria-Swansea, Westwood neighborhoods; Zip code served: 80216
Visit the website for more information or call to begin the application process.
Residents of Globeville, Elyria-Swansea, Westwood neighborhoods who meet the following criteria:
- Own their own home
- Are current with mortgage payments and taxes
- Have an adequate and current homeowner insurance policy
- Demonstrated need for home repairs
- Demonstrate a willingness to partner by meeting application deadlines, attending all necessary classes and meetings, etc.
- Have the ability to pay for a percentage of repairs and provide proof of all household income