Tax Assistance Colorado East Community Action Agency - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA Region 5)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Free tax preparation assistance is offered year round at the Colorado East Community Action Agency for those who make $54,000.00 or less annually. This location is by appointment only.
Call to schedule an appointment.
Must have all the necessary documents needed for the appointment. Will need:
- A Photo I.D.
- Social Security cards (or ITINs) for all family members. Proof of Foreign status if applying for an ITIN.
- All W-2s, 1099s and any other income-related documents.
- Proof of mortgage interest, property taxes, daycare payments, charitable contributions and all other tax deductible expenses.
- A copy of last year’s return, if available.
- Affordable Health Care Statements - Forms 1095 - A, B or C.
- Bank account number and routing number (for direct deposit)