Subsidized Housing (Adams Park Apartments) - Sollenberger Properties
Adams Park Apartments - Sollenberger Properties
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers thirty-nine subsidized one-bedroom units for seniors age 62 and over and/or persons with disabilities. Housing subsidized through the Rural Development. Does not accept Section 8. Small pets and service/companion animals are allowed.
Call or walk in to request an application; call for current wait list information.
Individuals must bring the following documents:
- Driver's License or state identification required
- Social Security Cards for all household members
- Proof of Income (e.g., social security letter)
- Previous five years renting history for application
- At least 2 years of a positive landlord reference
- Credit and criminal background check
Must be a senior 62 years old or older and/or an individual with a disability.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Approximately 30% of adjusted monthly income/month.