451 Hot Springs Blvd., Pagosa Springs - Veteran Services Office for Archuleta County
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
We offer advocacy to Colorado Veterans, family members and survivors in securing benefits they maybe entitled to through their military service.
State Programs and Services:
- Benefits Representation
- Community Outreach and Advocacy
- Incarcerated Veterans and Homeless Veterans Initiatives
- Colorado States Veterans Cemetery
- Veterans Employment Preference and Benefit Letters
- Women Veterans Programs
- Operation Recognition
- Colorado State and Veterans Nursing Homes
- DD214 and Medals Request
Please note: some benefits depend on residency, military component, type of discharge and Veteran disability status.
Call for information or to make an appointment.
Must provide: Proof of Military Service
Veterans and their dependents
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Administration Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, closed on weekends and all major holidays