Willow Tree is a senior living community offering skilled nursing care, rehabilitation services, long-term care, palliative care and respite/short stays.
Services to residents may include:
- Skilled nursing care for long-term or short-term basis
- Rehabilitation and wellness
- Occupational, speech and physical therapy
- Respite care/short-term stays
- Dining and nutrition care
- Senior activities
- Caregiver education and guides for residents and family members
Clients can call ahead or walk-in to take a tour of the facility and speak to a consultant. The agency can meet with client's in their own home to do a needs assessment.
A referral from a local doctor is required.For client's on Long-Term Care Medicaid, a referral from the applicant's caseworker is required to receive services.
For individuals needing long or short-term care, rehabilitation or respite care.