Provides long-term support for families enrolled in the program so that their children and their families.
The program provides a variety of other services to children and families enrolled with the agency to improve their quality of life.
Service can include:
- Household needs such as washers, dryers, beds, bedding and clothing
- Donated or low-cost computers for families who cannot afford one
- Transportation to doctor's appointments and activities
- Financial assistance to enroll children in summer camp, team sports, after school programs, classes and other activities
- Mother's and Father's Day gifts for children to give to their parents
- Christmas presents for children and their families based on donations for that season.
The program screens and trains volunteers to help parents with a variety of services, which can include:
- Volunteer families who become permanent mentoring families to a child
- Educational Tutors
- Help parents monitor the child's schoolwork
- Mentors who can work with children on skill-building activities
- Crisis Intervention
Families Plus provides long-term support for families so that their children can thrive and grow to be healthy, educated and productive young adults.
Limited, call for accommodations
Call, walk in or go online for more information
Must have: - Agency Application - Photo ID - Proof of Residency - Other documentation may be required
English, Spanish (limited)
Parents or guardians with children under age 18 in the household who have permanent residence in Delta County.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (administration hours)