Birth Control, Family Planning, and Gynecology Services (Women's Health at Longmont) - Boulder Valley Women's Health Center
Women's Health at Longmont - Boulder Valley Women's Health Center
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers a full range of services, including:
- Annual exams
- Pregnancy tests and all-options counseling
- Birth control counseling and supplies
- Emergency contraception
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Breast exams
- Referrals for free mammograms
- Specialized gynecological procedures for gynecological disorders or abnormalities
Services are available at both the Boulder and Longmont centers.
Boulder, Broomfield counties
Call for more information; appointments are needed for most services.
Proof of income is required for subsidized services.
Emergency Contraception (the morning-after pill), and birth control refills (for established patients only) can be received by walking in anytime during hours of operation.
Women and Teens (some services are also available for men and transgender patients).