The Homestead at Montrose Assisted Living - Volunteers of America
1819 Pavillion Drive
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Assisted living facility for individuals 55 and older in Montrose County.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Social and recreational activities
- 24/7 caregivers, registered nurses and LPNs
- Emergency call systems
- Medication management
- Scheduled transportation
- Utilities including phone, Wi-Fi and cable TV
Must provide doctor or Medicaid referral for individuals going through Long-Term Care Medicaid.
Call, email or visit the main office to schedule an assessment.
Those going through their health insurance must provide doctor referral and information or referral from Long-Term Care Medicaid.
All applicants must provide:
- Social Security card
- Living will
- Power-of-attorney information if applicable
- Family & doctor contact information