Assisted Living and rehabilitation facility for individuals in Montrose County.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Rehabilitation care
- Respite Care
- Long-term care/24 hour skilled nursing
- Memory support
- Hospice care
- Validation practitioners for individuals with memory impairment
- Spiritual care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy for short and long-term patients
Valley Manor also offers several amenities such as private rooms, spa tubs and bath aides, massage therapist, activities and community events and much more.
Does accept Medicare and Medicaid patients.
Call, email or visit the main office to schedule an assessment.
Those going through their health insurance must provide doctor referral and information or referral from Long-Term Care Medicaid.
All applicants must provide:
- Social Security card
- Living will
- Power-of-attorney information if applicable
- Family & doctor contact information