Neighbor to Neighbor provides a variety of services to senior, home-bound and disabled residents in Ouray county.
Services provided can include:
- Transportation for medical appointments, prescription pick up and social service appointments
- Transportation each Thursday to and from medical appointments in Montrose, CO
- Home delivered meals
- Congregate meals
- Friendly visiting and phoning
- Handyman services
- Computer support
- Bookkeeping help
- Shopping with or for clients
- Monthly social activities such as picnics, concerts, lunch programs, movie matinees and more
Call or go online to view the schedule for social activities.
Yes; wheelchair accessible van available for transportation services.
Call the main office to schedule an assessment
No documents required
Seniors age 60 and over and individuals, regardless of age, with disabilities. Must be a Ouray county resident
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Call or go online for specific information regarding social events and activities