Optio Health Services offers the Palliative Care at Home (PCH) program providing physical and emotional support for families and patients. Provides a team of Nurse Practitioners, Licensed Social Workers, Registered Nurses, and Patient Navigators that work in coordination with patients' physicians to address:
- Acute pain and symptom management
- Advanced directives and goals of care discussions
- RN telephonic care management
- After-hours phone support provided by medical staff
- Medicaid and long term care application assistance
- Connections to other resources and services
Adams, Arapahoe, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson counties
Limited, call for specific information
Call for more information.
Palliative care can be performed in a variety of settings including home, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living/group homes. Does not provide durable medical equipment or prescription medication.
English, Spanish, Language Line Available
Individuals with serious, life limiting- illnesses
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fees.
Medicaid, Medicare, Most Insurance Providers
Financial assistance available upon request.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Office Hours); 24 hours/7 days a week (Patient Care)