The Gunnison Country Food Pantry serves those in need by providing food assistance.
All items provided can vary depending on current donations.
Items provided can include:
- Perishable and non-perishable items (produce, milk, eggs, meat, etc.)
- Baby care items such as baby food, diapers and wipes
- Basic home products such as shampoo, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, paper towels and toilet paper
- Pet food
- Senior Day (Ages 65+) for seniors to come and shop for needed food items
Perishable and non-perishable food items are provided once a month.
Further assistance is provided by access to the food pantry's Bread Table on a weekly basis.
- Photo I.D.
- Proof of residency in Gunnison county
- Full time Gunnison county resident.
- Age 65 and over for Senior Day on Thursdays.