Dental Assistance Program (Northeast Colorado Association of Local Governments)

Northeast Colorado Association of Local Governments

 
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
General Information
Description of ServiceThe Dental Assistance Program shares the cost of necessary and approved dental work with the client. NECALG pays 80% of the approved cost and the client pays the remaining 20% directly to the dentist.

Since the cost of dental work has increased, NECALG has allowed one person in the household to apply for and receive up to the household maximum of $1,750. This will allow the individual to obtain dentures, when that is the solution to the individual situation. The maximum allocated per family is $2,250.
Urgent Services ProvidedApplication Process:
Please follow these steps to complete the application process. If you do not fill out each form completely AND turn in all required documents your application will not be considered!
1. Please contact our Office for an Application to be sent to you. You will need the following in addition to a completed form:
2. Completed Affidavit of Legal Residency located at the end of the Dental Application
3. Gather all evidence of the last 12 months of income (more information is on the application)
4. Send a copy of the appropriate identification. This may include (1) a copy of a valid Colorado driver's license or Colorado identification card, (2) a United States military card or a military dependent's identification card, (3) a United States Coast Mariner Card, or (4) a Native American tribal document.
5. Send the Dental Application, Affidavit of Legal Residency, Identification and proof of income to the following address:
LocationMorgan County
Geographical AreaMorgan,
 
Client Information
GenderEither
 
Fees or Charges
Types of FeesNone
 
Availability
Hours of Operation Call for hours
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
* * * * *    
Mornings Afternoons Evenings Nights
* *    
Contact Information
 
Contact's Phone (970) 867-9409 ext: 228
Contact's Email www.necalg.com/contact
Physical Site Address 1 231 Main Street, Suite 211
Physical Site City, State, Zip Fort Morgan, CO 80701
Main Phone (970) 867-9409
Fax (970) 867-9053
Web Address www.necalg.com
 
Additional Information
SourceWeld
 
 
Affiliated Agency, Programs, and Services
Affiliated Agency: Northeast Colorado Association of Local Governments
Affiliated Program: Northeast Colorado Association of Local Governments
This Service: Dental Assistance Program (Northeast Colorado Association of Local Governments)