Dental Assistance Program (Northeast Colorado Association of Local Governments)
Northeast Colorado Association of Local Governments
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
The Dental Assistance Program shares the cost of necessary and approved dental work with the client. NECALG pays 80% of the approved cost and the client pays the remaining 20% directly to the dentist.
Since the cost of dental work has increased, NECALG has allowed one person in the household to apply for and receive up to the household maximum of $1,750. This will allow the individual to obtain dentures, when that is the solution to the individual situation. The maximum allocated per family is $2,250.
Urgent Services Provided
Please follow these steps to complete the application process. If you do not fill out each form completely AND turn in all required documents your application will not be considered!
1. Please contact our Office for an Application to be sent to you. You will need the following in addition to a completed form:
2. Completed Affidavit of Legal Residency located at the end of the Dental Application
3. Gather all evidence of the last 12 months of income (more information is on the application)
4. Send a copy of the appropriate identification. This may include (1) a copy of a valid Colorado driver's license or Colorado identification card, (2) a United States military card or a military dependent's identification card, (3) a United States Coast Mariner Card, or (4) a Native American tribal document.
5. Send the Dental Application, Affidavit of Legal Residency, Identification and proof of income to the following address: