Employment Assistance, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation - Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
206 Ute Street
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Assistance for individuals with disabilities to prepare for, obtain, advance in, and maintain employment by providing a wide range of services based on the individuals needs. To find out if you are eligible for our services, contact a Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Office.
Delta County, Statewide
Call to see if your are eligible for services.
Client must have one of the below to verify identification:
- Colorado Driver's License* (expired less than 10 years)
- Colorado Identification Card* (expired less than 10 years)
- Most out-of-state Driver’s License or ID*
- US Passport
- Permanent Resident Card
- Certificate of Naturalization with photo (less than 20 years old)
- Certificate of Citizenship with photo
Must also have documentation of disability.
Individuals interested in receiving assistance from DVR must apply for and be determined eligible for the program. To be eligible for services, you must meet these criteria:
- You must have a documentable disability – such as a physical, mental, or learning disability
- Your disability creates problems with you getting, doing, keeping, or advancing in a job
- After your DVR program is complete you will be able to work
- You must need our services in order to go to work successfully.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for information on fees and what they apply to. No costs for SSI/SSDI recipients
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, closed on weekends and all major holidays