The Community Assessment Program at the Family Resource Pavilion provides early intervention screening and assessment services for youth with behavioral concerns. Services include:
- Behavioral health screenings (mental health and substance use)
- Assessment of risks, strengths, and needs
- Case planning and connections to supportive services and positive strategies
- Short-term case management
- Other assessments (i.e., trauma, school refusal, high risk victim, etc.) as needed
Arapahoe, Douglas, Elbert, Lincoln counties
Walk in or call to speak with a specialist or schedule an appointment. Appointments are preferred.
Must provide a brief summary of concerns.
No referral necessary; parents urged to call.
No restrictions regarding citizenship status.
No insurance required.
Assessment Specialists at the Juvenile Assessment Center (JAC) will help youth and families determine the most imperative concern.
School-aged youth living in or attending a school within the service area.