Housing & Benefits Services (Montrose Office) - Center for Independence

Center for Independence (Montrose Office)

Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
General Information
Description of ServiceInformation, advocacy and referral services for disabled individuals seeking assistance with:
- Possible housing options
- Application assistance for Food Stamps, Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security (SSI/SSDI), TANF, LEAP
- Finding possible funding for durable medical equipment
- Finding vendors for home modifications
- Advocacy to resolve landlord/tenant issues
- Questions about service and therapy animals
LocationMontrose County
Geographical AreaChaffee, Delta, Gunnison, Hinsdale, Montrose, Ouray, and San Miguel Counties
Facility/ADA AccessYes
Intake ProcedureCall to set up an appointment.
Intake RequirementsMust provide government-issued identification
Client Information
Languages SpokenEnglish
EligibilityIndividuals living with a disability.
Fees or Charges
Types of FeesNo Fees
Hours of Operation Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; Friday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Contact Information
Contact's Phone 970-249-3783
Physical Site Address 1 245 South Cascade
Physical Site Address 2 Suite B
Physical Site City, State, Zip Montrose, CO 81401
Main Phone Administrative Office: 970-241-0315
TDD Phone 711
Fax 970-249-8125
Service Location Email Use Contact Us on website
Web Address www.cfigj.org
Additional Information
Affiliated Agency, Programs, and Services
Affiliated Agency: Center for Independence
Affiliated Program: Center for Independence (Montrose Office)
This Service: Housing & Benefits Services (Montrose Office) - Center for Independence
Taxonomy Postings
Posted to Categories: Centers for Independent Living (LR-1550)