Legal Aid (Parachute Office) - Alpine Legal Services
222 Grand Valley Way
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Provides legal services to low income individuals.
- Legal assistance for survivors of domestic violence
- Tenant rights information
- Custody/divorce information
- Pro Bono Programs
- Legal Education Clinics
- Private consultations on civil matters
- Senior Legal Services
- Representation for children at risk in civil matters
- Information and referral for other legal aid services and lawyers
Alpine Legal Services only assists with civil legal matters. Alpine Legal Services does not handle criminal (DUI, expungement, etc.) or traffic matters.
Garfield, Pitkin Counties
Limited, call for specific information
Call or go online to schedule an appointment
Must provide: Photo ID, Other Documentation as Requested
May be asked to bring related paperwork (lease, court records, judgments, etc.) depending on the nature of the case.
Individuals in need of assistance with civil legal matters and victims of crime including domestic violence and child abuse.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Administration)
Third Thursday of each month, 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.