Property Tax, Rent, Heat Rebate - Arapahoe County Assessor's Office
Arapahoe County Assessor's Office
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers property tax/rent/heat rebate for full-year Colorado residents who are 65 years of age or older, surviving spouses who are 58 years of age or older, or persons with disabilities who qualify.
Call or visit the website for an application and more information.
Must prove lawful presence when submitting application (see website).
- Reside in Colorado the entire year
- Be lawfully present in the United States
- Meet income levels (see rebate application for single and married income levels)
- Be 65 or older by Dec. 31, or a surviving spouse at least 58 years old by Dec. 31
- Or be disabled for the entire year, regardless of age and not have been claimed as a dependent on any other person’s federal income tax return