122 South Park Ave. Montrose - FirstLight Home Care
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
FirstLight provides non-medical in-home care for individuals in Delta and Montrose.
Services may include:
- Companionship care in-home, in the hospital or at healthcare facilities
- Personal care services to assist with daily living such as housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry services and transportation
- Dementia and Alzheimer's care
- Respite care
- Recovery and rehabilitation services
- Readmission Rescue program to prevent hospital readmission for those recently released from the hospital
- Travel Companion program to assist individuals who may be travelling out of town for an extended period of time
Private pay is available. Rates can vary. Call or go online to view the most up-to-date private pay rates.
Assistance for the cost of services may be available through Region 10 in Montrose and Delta County. Contact Region 10 for more information: 970-249-2436
If the individual is a Veteran, assistance for the cost of services may be provided by the VA Hospital in Grand Junction, CO. Veterans can contact their social caseworker with the VA Hospital for more information: 970-242-0731
Urgent Services Provided
24 hour, on-call home care
Delta and Montrose County
Call to schedule an in-home assessment to assess the needs of the individual for private-pay services.
If receiving assistance through Region 10 or the VA Hospital, clients must go through that agency to be referred to FirstLight. Contact the social caseworker with Region 10 or the VA Hospital for more information.
Specific documents may be required by Region 10 or the VA Hospital if the individual is receiving assistance through that agency. Contact Region 10 or the VA Hospital for more information.
Ages 18 and older. Individual must be a Veteran to access specific Veteran's care services.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Private pay rates
Call for specific service rate information
Hours of Operation
Services are provided as needed, 24 hour on-call care is also available