Non-Routine Chore Assistance (W Littleton Blvd) - Arapahoe County Community Resources Department
W Littleton Blvd - Arapahoe County Community Resources Department
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Offers chore services for non-routine assistance for seniors age 60 and older in Arapahoe County. Services will be provided for 3.5 hours and may include:
- Fall or spring yard work (e.g., raking, picking up sticks, weed trimming)
- Washing outdoor first-floor windows
- Deep household cleaning (e.g., refrigerators, ovens, bathrooms)
- Major household organizing and decluttering projects
- Unpacking after a move
- Other miscellaneous services
Limited, call for specific information
Call for more information.
This program is not able to provide pet, personal or health care. To find a service provider for these needs, please visit the DRCOG Network of Care: http://denverregion.co.networkofcare.org/aging/
Seniors age 60 and older living in Arapahoe County.