Neighborhood Nurse (201 N Weber St) - Ecumenical Social Ministries
201 N Weber St - Ecumenical Social Ministries
Data Provided By
Pikes Peak United Way - PPUW
Description of Service
The Neighborhood Nurse is available to:
• Provide a thorough nursing assessment
• Connect with medical providers
• Assist with insurance resources
• Offer financial assistance for prescriptions and co-pays for medical and dental care, as well as financial help for eye exams and glasses
• Advocate for unmet medical needs
Assists those living East of I-25 in 80903, 80905, 80906, 80907, 80909, 80910, 80916, 80926.
El Paso County
R5, El Paso County, 80903, 80905, 80906, 80907, 80909, 80910, 80916, 80926
Walk in for services Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. & 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Bring ID, social security cards for those in the household, and proof of address, as well as any relevant medical care information.
Those living East of I-25 in 80903, 80905, 80906, 80907, 80909, 80910, 80916, 80926.