The Neighborhood Nurse is available to:
• Provide a thorough nursing assessment
• Connect with medical providers
• Assist with insurance resources
• Offer financial assistance for prescriptions and co-pays for medical and dental care, as well as financial help for eye exams and glasses
• Advocate for unmet medical needs
This service is not zip code restricted.
El Paso County
R5, El Paso County
Walk in for services Monday 4:00 p.m - 7:00 p.m., Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Bring ID for the adults in the home and social security numbers for those in the household, as well as any relevant medical care information.