The Neighborhood Nurse is available to:
• Provide a thorough nursing assessment
• Connect with medical providers
• Assist with insurance resources
• Offer financial assistance for prescriptions and co-pays
• Advocate for unmet medical needs
This service is not zip code restricted.
El Paso County
R5, El Paso County
To receive this help, show up Monday 4:00 p.m - 7:00 p.m., Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
You will need to bring ID for the adults in the home and the last four of SSN for each member of the household.