The Neighborhood Nurse is available to:
• Provide a thorough nursing assessment
• Connect with medical providers
• Assist with insurance resources
• Offer financial assistance for prescriptions and co-pays for medical and dental care, as well as financial help for eye exams and glasses
• Advocate for unmet medical needs
Also provides a free health clinic for temporary primary care until a medical home can be found, as well as loaning out durable medical equipment.
This is only for those living in 80132, 80133, 80804, 80921 and parts of 80908.
El Paso County
El Paso County, 80132, 80133, 80804, 80921, and parts of 80908
Call or email to schedule an appointment, or for more information.
Call for more information.
Those living in 80132, 80133, 80921, 80804, and portions of 80908.