Phone and Internet Service Discounts - CenturyLink
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Service
The Lifeline Program offers phone or internet discounts to CenturyLink customers who meet eligibility requirements. A household may receive up to $9.25 off each phone/internet bill.
Out of State
Colorado applicants must apply through the National Verifier. Individuals can apply online at www.CheckLifeline.org or call 1-800-234-9473 for the correct paper application. There are separate applications for former Qwest customers and those not formerly Qwest customers. Applications may be returned by mail or fax.
Send one of the following with a completed application:
- Public benefits award letter with client name, address, and program name (TANF, SNAP, etc.)
- Proof of income (six consecutive pay stubs, SSI verification, etc.)
Program takes one billing cycle to take effect.
Century Link customers with an active phone line or broadband internet service who:
- Do not have anyone in the household receiving a free government cell phone
- Do not have anyone in the household receiving Lifeline discounts
- Currently receiving government assistance (Medicaid, National School Lunch Program, LEAP, SNAP, SSI, TANF, Section 8 Housing, etc.), OR
- Meet income guidelines based on household size