Women's Health Screenings (Alton Street) - Asian Pacific Development Center
Alton Street - Asian Pacific Development Center
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides the following women's health exams and tests at no cost:
- Clinic breast exams
- Pelvic exams
- Pap and HPV testing
Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson counties
Call for more information.
Ramp entrance located in the back.
English, Interpretation Available
Must be a women who meets the following criteria:
- Lawfully present in the United States
- Able to meet Colorado identity and citizenship verification criteria
- 40 - 64 years of age
- At or below the 250% Federal Poverty Level
- Must either have health insurance that doesn't cover screenings OR health insurance that has a deductible significant enough to delay or refuse screenings
- Not had a mammogram and/or Pap test in the past 12 months
Must meet the additional requirement for mammograms:
- Ages 50 - 64 (earlier if prior cancer history, first degree relative, presenting with symptoms, or at discretion provider)
Fees or Charges
Medicaid is available for women who are diagnosed by a program provider and referred into the program PRIOR to biopsy.