Low-Cost Internet and Computers for College Students - Comcast
Data Provided By
United Way of Larimer County 2-1-1 - UWLC
Description of Service
Provides high-speed internet service at home for $9.95 per month (plus tax) for eligible college students. Students also have the option to buy a computer for $149.99 (plus tax) that includes Microsoft Office and Norton™ Security Suite. The program includes a Wi-Fi router. There is no credit check, no term contract, and no installation fees.
Out of State
Limited, call for specific information.
Call to apply or visit the website for more information.
Students will need to provide a copy of their financial aid report.
Examples of community colleges that are accepted in this program include:
- Aims Community College, Greeley
- Arapahoe Community College, Littleton
- Colorado Mountain College, Glenwood springs
- Colorado Northwestern Community College, Rangely
- Community College of Aurora, Aurora
- Community College of Denver, Denver
- Front Range Community College, Westminster
- Lamar Community College, Lamar
- Morgan Community College, Fort Morgan
- Northeastern Junior College, Sterling
- Otero Junior College, La Junta
- Pikes Peak Community College, Colorado Springs
- Pueblo Community College, Pueblo
- Red Rocks Community College, Lakewood
- Trinidad State Junior College, Trinidad
English, Spanish, Language Line Available
Students who live and attend any community college in Colorado or Illinois and are also Pell Grant recipients.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Internet Fee, Computer Fee
Approximately $9.95/month, plus tax (Internet Service); Approximately $149.99, plus tax (Computer Costs)