Medical and Dental Care (302 3rd St SE) - Sunrise Community Health
302 3rd St SE - Sunrise Community Health
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Offers the following health care services:
- Medical care (family medicine, pediatrics, prenatal)
- Dental care
- Lab, x-ray, pharmacy services
- School physicals and vaccines
- Care coordination and health education
- Transportation assistance
- Behavioral health services (including case management, intervention services, support groups, and individual counseling services)
- Online access to health information
Walk in or call to make an appointment.
Clients will need to provide the following:
- Photo ID (if possible)
- Income and family size information (for discounted services)
Group visits (shared/support appointments) are available.
English, Spanish, Interpretation Available
No restrictions applied
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fees.
Medicaid, Medicare, CHP+, Private Insurance
Sliding scale fees and payment plans available for eligible individuals. CICP discount also accepted.