Medical Care (1300 N 17th Ave) - Sunrise Community Health
1300 N 17th Ave - Sunrise Community Health
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Offers the following health care services:
- Medical care (family medicine)
- School physicals and vaccines
- Transportation assistance
- Behavioral health services (including case management, intervention services, support groups, and individual counseling services)
- Online access to health information
- Care coordination
- Health education
Walk in or call to make an appointment.
Clients will need to provide the following:
- Photo ID (if possible)
- Income and family size information (for discounted services)
English, Spanish, Interpretation Available
No restrictions applied
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fees.
Medicaid, Medicare, CHP+, Private Insurance
Sliding scale fees and payment plans available for eligible individuals. CICP discount also accepted.