Kids Care Clinic (1400 37th St) - Sunrise Community Health
1400 37th St - Sunrise Community Health
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Offers the following health care services for children:
- Medical care (family medicine, pediatrics, prenatal)
- Dental care
- School physicals and vaccines
- Care coordination and health education
- Interpretation and Transportation assistance
- Behavioral health services (including case management, intervention services, support groups, and individual counseling services)
- Online access to health information
Walk in or call for an appointment.
Clients will need to provide the following:
- Photo ID (if possible)
- Income and family size information (for discounted services)
English, Spanish, Interpretation Available
Children age 0-21
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fees.
Medicaid, Medicare, CHP+, Most Insurance Providers
Sliding scale fees and payment plans available for eligible individuals. CICP discount also accepted.