Emergency Services, Community Health Care, Youth Enrichment Program - 32nd Avenue Jubilee Center
32nd Avenue Jubilee Center
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides a range of services including:
- RTD passes for medical or mental health appointments.
- Emergency food boxes
- Co-payment assistance for prescriptions.
- Blood pressure checks, help scheduling eye exams and payment assistance for glasses.
- Assistance completing applications through the Betty Proctor General Fund at The Action Center.
- Assistance completing LEAP applications in the winter.
- Assistance completing naturalization applications
- After school and Summer Educational Enrichment Kamp (SEEK).
- Referral to other agencies for additional needs.
Highlands; Residents residing between: Colfax Ave to 52nd Ave and I-25 to Sheridan; Zip codes served: 80211, 80204 (Denver County only)
Call or walk in for more information. Individual interviews conducted.
Valid ID if possible.
All services are for individuals experiencing homelessness. Also assists any undocumented individuals within the service area.