Emergency Services, Community Health Care, Youth Enrichment Program - 32nd Avenue Jubilee Center
32nd Avenue Jubilee Center
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides a range of services including:
- RTD passes for medical or mental health appointments.
- Emergency food boxes
- Co-payment assistance for prescriptions.
- Blood pressure checks, help scheduling eye exams and payment assistance for glasses.
- Assistance completing LEAP applications in the winter.
- Assistance completing naturalization applications
- After school and Summer Educational Enrichment Kamp (SEEK).
- Referral to other agencies for additional needs.
Zip codes served: 80211, 80204
Call or walk in for more information. Individual interviews conducted.
Valid ID if possible.
Eye exams and payment assistance for glasses are done in accordance with America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses only.
All services are for individuals experiencing homelessness. Also assists any undocumented individuals within the service area.