Emergency Services, Community Health Care, Youth Enrichment Program - 32nd Avenue Jubilee Center
32nd Avenue Jubilee Center
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Provides a range of services including:
- RTD passes for medical or mental health appointments.
- Emergency food boxes
- Co-payment assistance for prescriptions.
- Blood pressure checks, help scheduling eye exams and payment assistance for glasses.
- Assistance completing applications through the Betty Proctor General Fund at The Action Center.
- Assistance completing LEAP applications in the winter.
- Assistance completing naturalization applications
- After school and Summer Educational Enrichment Kamp (SEEK).
- Referral to other agencies for additional needs.
Highlands; Residents residing between: Colfax Ave to 52nd Ave and I-25 to Sheridan; Zip codes served: 80211, 80204 (Denver County only)
Call or walk in for more information. Individual interviews conducted.
Valid ID if possible.
All services: are experiencing homeless. Also assists any undocumented individuals within the service area.