Health First Colorado (Medicaid) - Eagle County Department of Human Services
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Health First Colorado (Medicaid) is a health care benefits program for minor children, parents of minor children, pregnant women, and adults. Health First Colorado pays for most health care services including, but not limited to:
- Inpatient and outpatient hospitalization
- Physician services
- Family planning
- Transportation to medical services
- And community mental health services
A co-payment is paid at time of service for most benefits. The Health First Colorado transportation program may provide reimbursement for transporting Medicaid eligible recipients to and from medical services that are covered by the Health First Colorado program.
Undocumented immigrants who may be pregnant are eligible for Health First Colorado cover labor and delivery only.
Undocumented immigrants who have a life or limb threatening emergency may apply for Health First Colorado within three months of the emergency.
All US born children of undocumented immigrants are eligible for Health First Colorado assistance if the family meets all other eligibility criteria.
Call, walk in or apply online at https://coloradopeak.secure.force.com/
- Completed Agency Application
- Valid Photo ID
- Proof of Residency (address)
- Proof of Household Income
- Social Security Cards (originals)
- Birth Certificates (originals)
- Proof of Household Expenses (rent, utilities, child care expenses, etc.)
- Proof of Lawful Presence (legal status)
- Other Documentation as Requested
For low-income Individuals/Households without insurance that meet program requirements