Inner City Health Center is an approved provider of medical care for Veterans through The Choice-Mission Act. A Veteran enrolled in the VA for medical treatment can, if unable to get an appointment with their VA provider within 30 days, ask to be referred to Inner City Health Center.
- diagnosing and treating illnesses
- routine health and wellness screenings
- checkups and physical exams
- lab work
- disease testing and treatment
- women’s wellness and OB/GYN services
Call to make an appointment or walk in during service hours with required documents.
- Photo ID
- Proof of household income
- Proof of current address (current bill in name)
- Insurance card (if applicable)
Proof of citizenship or insurance is not required.
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Call for current fees.
Medical serviVeterans Choice Act, Medicaid, CHP+, Private Insurance
Sliding scale fees are available for uninsured persons. Private pay accepted.