We offer advocacy to Colorado Veterans, family members and survivors in securing benefits they maybe entitled to through their military service.
State Programs and Services:
- Benefits Representation
- Community Outreach and Advocacy
- Incarcerated Veterans and Homeless Veterans Initiatives
- Colorado States Veterans Cemetery
- Veterans Employment Preference and Benefit Letters
- Women Veterans Programs
- Operation Recognition
- Colorado State and Veterans Nursing Homes
- DD214 and Medals Request
Please note: some benefits depend on residency, military component, type of discharge and Veteran disability status.
VSO located at the Eagle Office but available by phone from Avon and El Jebel locations.
Call 970-328-9674 for information or to make an appointment with a veterans service officer.
Veterans and their dependents
Fees or Charges
Types of Fees
Hours of Operation
Administration Hours: Avon & Eagle Offices:Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, El Jebel Office: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pmclosed on major holidays