Veteran Service Officer - Eagle County Department of Human Services
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Provides advocacy to Colorado Veterans, family members and survivors in securing benefits they maybe entitled to through their military service.
State Programs and Services:
- Benefits Representation
- Community Outreach and Advocacy
- Incarcerated Veterans and Homeless Veterans Initiatives
- Colorado States Veterans Cemetery
- Veterans Employment Preference and Benefit Letters
- Women Veterans Programs
- Operation Recognition
- Colorado State and Veterans Nursing Homes
- DD214 and Medals Request
Some benefits depend on residency, military component, type of discharge and Veteran disability status.
VSO located at the Eagle Office but available by phone from Avon and El Jebel locations.