Tax Assistance - AARP Fowler Public Library - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA Region 6)
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA Region 6)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Tax preparation done free for low to moderate income families and individuals. This site is open 02/01/18 - 04/17/18, Mondays 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. CLOSED PRESIDENT' DAY 2/20/2017
- Federal and state e-filing
- Colorado Property Tax/Rent/Heat Rebate
- Schedules A itemize deductions), B (dividend and interest income), C (self-employment income), & D (moderate capital gains and losses)
- EITC (Earned Income Tax Credit) & Child Tax Credits)
- Forms 1099R, RRB1099, SSA 1099
- Credits: Child & Dependent Care, Energy, and Education
- Prior year tax returns prepared
R6, Otero County, Bent County, Crowley County
By Appointment Only
- A Photo I.D.
- Social Security cards (or ITINs) for all family members. Proof of Foreign status if applying for an ITIN.
- Birth dates for you, your spouse, and dependents.
- Interest and dividend statements from banks.
- All W-2s, 1099s and any other income-related documents.
- Proof of mortgage interest, property taxes, daycare payments, charitable contributions and all other tax deductible expenses.
- A copy of last year’s return, if available.
- Affordable Health Care Statements - Forms 1095 - A, B or C.
- Bank account number and routing number (for direct deposit)