SafeCare Colorado provides a free, flexible in-home parenting program for families with at least one child ages birth to five years old. This includes individualized training focusing on the following:
- Identifying and removing common household hazards
- Increase positive behaviors
- Prevent difficult behaviors
- Build a stronger relationship with children
- Prevent, identify and respond to common childhood illnesses and injuries
Also offers free items such as:
- Electrical outlet covers
- Door latches
- Health manual developed by pediatricians
Adams, Douglas, Jefferson counties
Call for more information.
Paperwork must be completed, which happens in the family's home and takes approximately one hour.
Additional information can be found at:
English, Spanish, Language Line Available
Must have at least one child ages 0 - 5 years old in the home. Families cannot have an open child welfare case with court involvement, but may have a FAR, voluntary, or non-court-involved child welfare case. Call for more eligibility requirements.