Bicycles and Workshops - Northern Colorado Youth for Christ
Northern Colorado Youth for Christ
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Using the Power of Bicycles to Fight Poverty...
Turn Around Bikes is dedicated to donating bicycles to individuals, families, and children in Weld County to help alleviate the stresses of everyday transportation needs. Providing bicycles to individuals, families, and children in crisis improves their ability to be independent, healthy, and productive, while providing an efficient and cost effective means of transportation.
Urgent Services Provided
The program offers:
• Weekly Repair and Maintenance Workshop on Thursday nights 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
◦ Dates subjected to change, check Facebook or email Liz@turnaroundbikes.com for updates
◦ Open to anyone in middle or high school
◦ Anyone over 18 years old is welcome but must pass a background check.
• Monthly bicycle rides ◦ Pre-workshop rides during the summer and early fall
• Volunteer Opportunities ◦ For individuals and groups
Email Liz@TurnAroundBikes.com for more specific information
Call or walk in for more information. Walk in for workshops.
Teens; Adults welcome after passing a background check.