Tax Assistance Calhan Fairgrounds Swink Hall (AARP) - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA Region 5)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Service
Free tax preparation assistance is offered at the Calhan Fairgrounds in Swink Hall. This location is run through AARP's Tax Aide program. Tax assistance will start January 31 and will end April 11. Appointments are preferred but walk ins can be taken if there are no shows. Tax assistance will be available on Wednesdays 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
El Paso County
R5, El Paso County
Appointments are preferred but walk ins can be taken if there are no shows. Call (719) 347-7638 to schedule an appointment.
- A Photo I.D.
- Social Security cards (or ITINs) for all family members. Proof of Foreign status if applying for an ITIN.
- Birth dates for you, your spouse, and dependents.
- Interest and dividend statements from banks.
- All W-2s, 1099s and any other income-related documents.
- Proof of mortgage interest, property taxes, daycare payments, charitable contributions and all other tax deductible expenses.
- A copy of last year’s return, if available.
- Affordable Health Care Statements - Forms 1095 - A, B or C.
- Bank account number and routing number (for direct deposit)