Baby & Me Tobacco Free - Garfield County Public Health
2014 Blake Avenue
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
If you are currently pregnant and a smoker, you could qualify to receive free diapers for up to a year through the Baby and Me Tobacco Free program.
- Enroll in the Baby and Me- Tobacco Free program.
- Quit Smoking and stay smoke free during your pregnancy.
- Complete 4 prenatal quit smoking sessions.
- Agree to take a monthly breath test to prove you are tobacco free.
- Stay smoke free after your baby is born and receive a monthly voucher for free diapers, for up to 12 months!
195 West 14th Street
Rifle, Colorado 81650
Call to make an appointment
No documents required.
Pregnant women who have recently stopped smoking or are trying to stop smoking before delivery.