Health Insurance Enrollment Assistance (Sunrise Adelante Clinic) - North Colorado Health Alliance
North Colorado Health Alliance
Data Provided By
United Way of Weld County
Description of Service
Provides a program called My Health Connections that assists consumers seeking health coverage through the Connect for Health Colorado website. Offers on site assistance from trained professionals throughout the process of searching for and purchasing the best health insurance for each individual online.
Walk-in for assistance, or call to make an appointment.
- Social Security Number for Everyone Filed on Taxes
- Driver’s License Number for all Household Members Filed on Taxes
- Income Verification for Past 30 Days
- Lawfully Present Documentation
- Existing Health First/Medicaid Case Number (If Applicable)
- Existing Connect for Health Colorado Log-in Information (If Applicable)
Colorado residents under age 65 with legal immigration status, or Colorado Residents with legal immigration status over the age of 65 that do not qualify for Medicare.