Provides a day shelter for families. Services include:
- Kitchen and pantry
- Kids play area
- Lounge area
City of Fort Collins
Call for a screening interview, once determined eligible an intake interview will be scheduled.
Background check, drug screening, and photo I.D. for all adults
Only registered service animals performing an essential function will be allowed.
Eligible adults must:
- Have at least one child age 18 or younger or still in high school
- Acting in a parental role and financially contributing to welfare of the children
- Be alcohol and drug free (including recreational marijuana)
- Not be a registered sex offender
- Have not committed a violent crime
- Sign an agreement with the agency