Family Support Services - Community Connections, Inc.
105 S Harrison St. Cortez - Community Connections, Inc.
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Providing funding for families to support the extra expenses experienced when caring for individuals with developmental disabilities, Family Services monies can be applied for:
- Respite care for the family member with a disability
- Professional services for an individual with a disability
- Medical services not covered by public or private insurance
- Transportation and other costs associated with accessing medical or professional services
- Assistive Technology
- Home modification
- Parent and sibling support
Archuleta, Dolores, La Plata, Montezuma, San Juan Counties
Call or fill out application online.
For those with an intellectual, developmental, or physical disability.