Family Support Services - Community Connections, Inc.
281 Sawyer Dr. Durango - Community Connections, Inc.
Data Provided By
Western Colorado 2-1-1 - WC 211
Description of Service
Providing funding for families to support the extra expenses experienced when caring for individuals with developmental disabilities, Family Services monies can be applied for:
- Respite care for the family member with a disability
- Professional services for an individual with a disability
- Medical services not covered by public or private insurance
- Transportation and other costs associated with accessing medical or professional services
- Assistive Technology
- Home modification
- Parent and sibling support
La Plata County
Archuleta, Dolores, La Plata, Montezuma, San Juan Counties
Call or fill out application online.
For those with an intellectual, developmental, or physical disability.
Fees or Charges
Medicare, Medicaid, State Waiver Programs
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Service hours vary depending on the program and client needs